The primary purpose of this position is to manage the KOL contracting process including reviewing contracts for certain key terms, acting as a liaison with other departments, obtaining appropriate departmental review, ensuring compliance with FMV and AKS requirements, and managing the document routing system to ensure appropriate routing of contracts. In addition, this position will assist the legal and compliance department with gathering and maintaining data for external reporting purposes and other coordination and special projects as needed. Responsibilities:
- Lead daily Contracting function including:
- Coordinate incoming KOL contracts to ensure appropriate receipt of documentation and routing for approval
- Review contracts for key provisions including payment terms, FMV, billing address and insurance requirements
- Manage document routing for KOL contracts and incorporate any changes into contracts
- Obtain signatures on final contracts and appropriate file/scan contracts
- Research/review/maintain all Pacira contracts to ensure favorable terms for the Company
- Act as first point of contact with business for most communications legal for resolution of contract requests and issues
- Work closely with compliance department to gather and maintain data for external reporting purposes.
- Assist in the maintenance, identification, development and implementation of new contract forms, policies and processes, including contract archiving.
- Other ad hoc analysis / projects as deemed appropriate.
- Associates degree from accredited college or university required; bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of 1year experience working as a contracts administrator in a corporate or legal office preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of contracts preferred, or business acumen
- Strong demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines