The purpose of this position is to carry out the Worksheet Validation Project. The project duration is 6 months. Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Assist in write-up and review of Worksheet Validation Protocols.
- Execute Worksheet Validation Protocols.
- Assist in completing deviations related to the Worksheet Validation
- Maintain organized records and comply with GMP documentation practices.
- Assist in completing reports related to Worksheet Validation.
- 1 year of relevant hands-on pharmaceutical laboratory experience.
- BS degree in Chemistry from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, graphing, etc.. Proficiency in MS Excel is preferred.
- Good knowledge of cGMPs and laboratory practices.
- Familiar with basic laboratory instruments.
- Excellent observation skills and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to follow analytical procedures and protocols.
- Good laboratory techniques.
- Ability to work in a methodical and organized fashion.
- Ability to write in a concise, logical fashion.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with a high degree of self motivation.
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively utilize scientific information resources within the assigned area of responsibility.